Facebook for iPad (and iOS) has been updated today, to Version 4.1.1.
The update has a number of fixes and enhancements, but the headline new feature for new iPad owners is this one:
If you’ve got a new Retina iPad, you’ll see a crisp, high resolution interface
Here’s the remainder of the new version’s changelist:
– You can go offline in chat
– The right profile picture appears for everyone
– Your list of friends always includes all your friends
– In sets of photos, your name is displayed correctly
– Photos of people who like Facebook Pages load correctly
– Your friend-request notification only lights up if you have a request
– You can change your language to Czech, Danish, Greek, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Portuguese (Portugal) or Thai
I find the timing of this update a little ironic. The Facebook iPad app adds retina support on the same day I posted about Google+’s lack of an iPad app, or even flippin’ landscape mode support.
Anyway, Facebook iPad app users – what do you think of this retina display update?