The excellent Pimp Your Screen wallpapers app for the iPad was updated this week, to Version 2.0. As the version number would suggest, this is a major update for the app – and it features a completely revamped UI that’s looking just great.
Here’s the full change list for this 2.0 update:
– Now with completely revamped user interface. Get straight to your content and swipe up to bring up the galleries, themes and makers. Enjoy flowing in and out of the content you enjoy.
– Themes – select from matching themes for your Lock Screen and Home Screen or customise to your liking
– Limit cache size if you want the app to take less space on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or clean it off completely
– Improvements to the Text on Lock Screen
– Improved Facebook sharing
– Ability to display only universal content on iPad
– Daily updated content: App Shelves, Icon Skins, Wallpapers, Frames and other eye candies
– Hundreds of performance and stability improvements
This has been my favorite iPad wallpapers app for as long as I can remember. The daily updates mean there’s always great new content every time I load up the app. I really enjoy the wide ranging styles of wallpapers included in the app too – there’s something for just about any taste.
The new UI is slick and makes it even more inviting to explore all the lovely walls. Here’s one I just saved this morning that’s looking great on my iPad mini: