1Password for iPad – the superb password manager / secure wallet app for your shiny tablet device – has had a price reduction today, from $9.99 to $7.99.
This is one of my favorite and most essential apps – on the iPad, iPhone, and Mac. I included it in my list of Best iPad Apps of 2010 – and it’s an award winning and acclaimed app on iOS and Mac, and has recently launched a Windows edition as well. Here are some of it notable features:
• Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
• Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac or Windows (sold separately).
• Automatically log into Web sites to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
• Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
• Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
• Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPad is lost or stolen
• All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
• Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
And here’s an App Store link for 1Password for iPad.