PhotoToaster, the superb photo editing and effects app for iPad and iPhone, is on sale today at 50% off. It’s available for just 99 cents, down from its standard $1.99 price.
Here are some of its most notable features:
– 60 one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo (Clarify, Cross Process, Bleach Bypass, Sketch, Deep Focus,…)
– 80 one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
– 24 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
– Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
– Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
– Non-destructive editing
– Blazing performance (dual core support)
– Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos
– Save your own presets
– Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
– Complete EXIF support
– Many border and texture options
– Multiple undo
– High resolution output
– Save to album, e-mail, sms, facebook, instagram, twitter, flickr and tumblr
– Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
As you will know if you read here regularly, PhotoToaster is one of my all-time favorite – and most used iPad apps. It was my choice for the best overall app in our list of Best iPad Apps of 2012.
Here’s an App Store link for PhotoToaster. It’s a steal at 99 cents and would be a bargain at ten times that price.