TurboTax 2010 is the new iPad app from Intuit, publishers of the popular TurboTax desktop software. The app is designed to let you prepare your tax return on the iPad, and e-file it from within the app. The app itself is free and you pay a fee only when you file your return.
Here’s more info on the app and its features, via its App Store page:
TAP INTO YOUR TAX REFUND
Do your taxes from your iPad and get your guaranteed biggest tax refund in as fast as 8 days when you e-file your return. Try it for free and pay when you file – it’s that easy!
HOW IT WORKS
TurboTax is now optimized for your iPad, so you can tap, drag, and flick your way to your tax refund in no time! You won’t get a bigger refund anywhere else – we guarantee it.
Prices start at just $29.99 for federal returns and $36.99 for state returns (optional).
· Do your taxes on the go (no need to be online the whole time)
· Your info is safe, secure, and saved on your iPad
· Answer simple questions and we fill out all the right tax forms for you
· Get step-by-step guidance to find every tax deduction and tax credit you deserve
· E-file your tax return and get your refund in as fast as 8 days
Here’s an App Store link for TurboTax 2010 for iPad.