The WordPress app for iPad and iOS was updated yesterday, to Version 3.5.2. This update contains mostly important sounding bug fixes and a couple of minor enhancements.
Here’s the full change list:
• Disabled autosaves until they are more stable
• Fixed bug where the editor would stay on portrait when using iOS5
• Fixed credential issues for WordPress.com blogs with custom domains
• Fixed previews when email was used to log in
• Improved Jetpack setup process
• Improved Notification settings
• Multiple crashes fixed
The WordPress iOS app has improved since its disastrous early days, but it clearly still has its share of bugs. I don’t even attempt to use it for writing posts, but I do find it very useful for moderating comments on my iPad mini. For writing blog posts my go-to app is Posts.
Do we have any WordPress app users here? If so, what do you think of the app on the iPad?