The YP – AT&T Yellow Pages for iPad app has been updated this week, to Version 2.0. The biggest change in the update is the ability to browse,save, and redeem coupons and discounts right on the iPad via the app.
Here’s the list of other changes in the latest version:
• Filter search results to easily discover deals
• Send business listings from your iPad to your mobile phone and take information with you on-the-go
• Personalize the category carousel on the Business tab by adding/deleting default categories and adding your own search categories
• Map autosearch lets you automatically refresh search results as you pan and zoom.
• Save your favorite businesses and deals in “My Stuff” for easy access
• Improved layout lets you access business details while viewing maps
My big question about this app is does anyone care what new features it adds? Or more to the point, does anyone still use the Yellow Pages? Especially those who use mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone, or other similar devices?
I honestly can’t even remember the last time I used the Yellow Pages. Printed or online or any way at all. How about you all? Do you still use the Yellow Pages at all? Do you use it on your mobile devices?