Angry Birds isn’t the only mega-popular iOS game that can pump out big holiday-themed updates. Cut the Rope HD has just had a major update, to Version 1.2. This is a Valentines Day inspired update with lots of holiday and new levels goodness. Here’s the list of what’s new:
**HAPPY VALENTINE’S FROM ZEPTOLAB AND CHILLINGO!**
To celebrate this annual holiday of love and affection, we’re bringing you an incredible new update for Cut the Rope HD! This completely free update includes:
– A new Valentine’s Box with 25 gorgeous holiday-inspired levels.
– Addictive new "split-candy" gameplay that’s both romantic and fun!
– Wonderful new artwork featuring a Cupid-inspired Om Nom, Valentine’s levels, and more, with full Retina support.
– An awesome new Valentine’s icon. (Perfect for gifting the game to a loved one!)
– Lots of optimization and tiny bug fixes. :)
You can find this latest version of Cut the Rope HD in the App Store now, priced at $1.99.