Flick Golf HD has been one of my favorite iPad games for a long while (and I’ve been meaning to review it forever and a day now). This week Full Fat Productions, the developers of Flick Golf, have launched a new golf game for the iPad – Flick Golf Extreme! HD.
For those who don’t know of it, Flick Golf is a challenging, fast golf game where you have to go for a hole-in-one on each hole. It offers multiple courses and play modes, has superb and intuitive controls, and is a ton of fun to play. Flick Golf Extreme HD looks to take this already stellar game to a whole new level.
Are you ready to conquer the most extreme courses in the world? Ready to tee off from grand canyons, icebergs or fighter jets? … Flick Golf Extreme is the perfect adrenaline fix for your finger.
The most addictive golf game to blaze its way onto the App Store. Incredibly simple to play, just flick the ball and hit the hole. Our trademark spin control, combined with insanely fun gameplay brings you the world’s first truly extreme golf game. There are no rules, no clubs and no laws in Flick Golf Extreme! Play across skyscrapers, an oil rig, aircraft carrier and more in the most insane conditions you’ve ever seen!
Here’s the feature list for the new game:
• Shoot for an insane score in classic Quickshot mode.
• Play World Tour across the most extreme courses in the world.
• Try out the challenging Five Ball mode!
• Gorgeous 3D environments.
• See your ball set ablaze with amazing hole-in-one special effects!
• Incredibly accurate in-air spin control.
• Full GameCenter and Openfient leaderboards.
• Over 30 in-game achievements.
• Stunning high resolution graphics for iPad 2.
• Listen to your own music while you play!
I played my first nine holes on Flick Golf Extreme HD this morning. On the deck of an aircraft carrier – great stuff. I think this may well end up being another big favorite iPad game for me, and I’ll review it when I’ve spent more time with it.
Here’s an App Store link for Flick Golf Extreme! HD; it’s priced at $4.99.