Real Racing 2 HD – the superb racing game for the iPad – has been updated this weekend, to Version 1.11.01.
The focus in this update is on improvements to multiplayer elements of the game and security upgrades to thwart ‘malicious’ drivers and ensure ‘fairer and more competitive races’. Good stuff.
Here’s the full change list for the new version:
- Significant multiplayer improvements:
- Preventative measures to counteract wall-riding.
- Fairer track selection and new track voting system.
- Visual indicators for drivers with high latency.
- Reduced teleporting and other artifacts caused by high latency.
- New method to minimize the impact of malicious and extremely high latency drivers.
- Leaderboards now display a graph of personal best results.
- Result times will no longer appear as “0:00:00″.
As always, good to see an already popular and leading app continue to improve. Here’s an App Store link for Real Racing 2 HD; it’s priced at $9.99.