Real Racing 3, the latest in the popular racing series from EA Mobile, has been updated again this week – to Version 1.20. This update is headlined by the addition of a couple of new ‘prestige’ car manufacturers – Bentley and Mercedes Benz.
Here’s the full change list for this latest Real Racing 3 update:
• New manufacturers – Bentley and Mercedes-Benz join an exciting line-up of over 55 licenced cars
• New event type – Time Trial! Race against yourself, your friends and the world for the top leaderboard position
• Bonus R$ – Get an R$ boost for the first race of each day, earn bigger bonuses for consecutive days of play
• Clean Race Bonus – Drive cleanly and fairly to receive R$ bonuses
• New progression system – Unlock cars and events as you progress through the new career
• Improved graphics – Per-pixel shadowing on high-end devices!
• 180+ new events!
This is a pretty typical Real Racing update. That’s always been one of the strong points of this series – regular updates that continually add to the depth of the game.
Here’s an App Store link for Real Racing 3; it’s a universal app designed for both iPad and iPhone. The app is free, but includes numerous In-App purchase options to help advance in the game.