Are you a fan of the Raspberry Pi? If so and you also love a tablet interface, then we have a great way to combine those interests without breaking the bank.
SunFounder’s 10.1” Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi is an inexpensive solution for those who want to make the Pi more portable and compatible with a touch interface. Just attach the Pi to the back of the display, connect it with an HDMI cable and you’re good to go, no matter what OS you’re running on your Pi.
Our Deals site is offering the SunFounder 10.1” Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi for $134.99.
This SunFounder Touch Screen is a 10-point IPS touch screen in a 10.1” big size bringing you perfect visual experience. An IPS display, this touch screen comes with a high resolution of up to 1280×800 with wide-angle and true-color images. This screen is a simple Plug ‘N Play. Just connect the control board and the screen by an HDMI cable and it can work immediately, needless of the driver. It works with various operating systems including Raspbian, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Windows, Android, and Chrome OS. If you need to place the touch screen more conveniently, you can use a 3D printer to print support.
- 10.1″ touchscreen LCD monitor w/ high resolution of 1280×800 pixels
- Plug ‘N Play; just connect the control board & the screen by an HDMI cable and it can work immediately
- Supports Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3 Model B+/B, 2 Model B, Model B+, LattePanda, & other HDMI devices
- Compatible w/ multiple OS including Raspbian, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Windows, Android, Chrome OS
- Keeps itself flat w/ 4 copper standoffs of the same height at the back case, also for fastening
Note: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Color: black
- Product dimensions: 1.4″H x 10.1″L x 6.6″W
- 10-finger multi-touch
- High-resolution: 1280×800
- Wide angle
- IPS display
- True-color images
- Multiple applicable OS
- Universal fastening position
- Plug ‘N Play
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
10.1” Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi/ LattePanda/ Beagle Bone