If you have an older or base model vehicle, then a backup and parking assistance system may seem out of reach. However, there are options that are far less expensive than you might think.
One such option is the FenSens Smart License Plate Frame, which uses Bluetooth 4.1 and a smartphone app combined with a sensing license plate holder for a creative and cost-effective solution to judging the distances to objects around your vehicle.
The FenSens Smart License Plate Frame was fully funded via an Indiegogo campaign that generated buzz at sites such as Motor Trend, Gizmodo, The Verge, and Digital Trends.
Our Deals site is offering the FenSens Smart License Plate Frame for $99.99.
Jealous of your friend’s fancy parking sensor in her new car? Don’t worry, they got played because adding an extra pair of eyes to your car is significantly cheaper than a new car. Just get a FenSens. This license plate-based smart wireless parking sensor installs on any car and alerts you when you’re getting too close to objects so you know when to stop. The easy-to-use app launches instantly even if your phone is in your pocket so you’ll always have that added sense of security. Successfully funded on Indiegogo “FenSens turns the average license plate holder into a parking sensor array.” CNET Featured on Motor Trend, Gizmodo, The Verge, and Digital Trends
- Installs in 5 minutes w/ no wiring or professional help needed
- Provides instant audio, visual & vibration alerts for objects detected in front or behind your vehicle
- Launches the app hands-free, even if your phone is in your pocket
- Keeps itself safe thanks to anti-theft features that track your vehicle or device
- Stands up to any weather for long-lasting use
Details & Requirements
- Sensor range: up to 10 feet
- Bluetooth 4.1
- AA battery required
- iOS 7.1 and later
- Android 4.4 and later
FensSens License Plate Frame