Thanks to Apple finally loosening the reigns on external storage in iOS and iPadOS, we finally have some options for easily offloading files. This new microSD adapter from iKlips can pull double-duty, connecting to any modern iPhone via Lightning and iPad Pros and other devices via USB-C.
This allows you to offload files easily for transferring without having to rely on the Internet and cloud storage, If you are concerned about space on your phone, you can also record video directly to the card using iKlips’ free app.
Our Deals site is offering the iKlips miReader C: Dual Interface microSD Card Reader for $49.95.
iKlips miReader C is the best dual interface card reader with extended storage on the go as it touts Lightning on one side and USB-C on the other. Use it for capacity expansion, data backup, and sharing files between different devices. Whether you want to expand your phone’s storage or directly transfer photos from your camera, miReader C is the way to go. Thanks to free universal iOS apps, you can do all these processes with no sweat. It supports multiple file formats and works well with iOS, Android, Mac, and PC.
- Instantly expand device’s memory & or simply use it as a USB-C to Lightning adapter
- Direct 4K video & high quality photos recording to iKlips miReader C
- microSD card reader supports card capacities up to 2TB
- Easily share files between iOS, Android, Mac & PC
- Ultra fast technology reaches transfer speeds up to 80 MB/s for USB-C & 30 MB/s for Lightning connectors
Over 300,000 downloads from App Store2019 German Design Award
- Color: white
- Materials: PVC, aluminum alloy
- Dimensions: 1.8″H x 0.3″L x 9″W
- Apple MFi certified
- Dual interface: lightning, USB-C
- Supports: FAT32, exFAT
- Max transfer speed: 30MB/s (lightning), 80MB/s (USB-C)
- Max card capacity: 2TB
- Free universal iOS app with 24 languages
- Manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
iKlips miReader C: Dual Interface microSD Card Reader