If you find yourself going through Lightning Cables right and left, it may be time to take a step up in weight class to something a little more durable. A cable made from a Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy sounds like just the thing.
Our Deals site is offering the PLUGiES™ CURVES: Stainless Steel Zinc Alloy Lightning Cable for $19.99.
Fussy charging cables are a pain. That’s why Plugies offers this stainless-steel lightning cable. Made with durable zinc alloy heads with an anodized stainless steel exoskeleton, they protect your cable from fraying, bending, and breaking. The coil steel wrapped around your cable also provides added flex for durability. And on top of that, it supports 2.4A quick charge for your Apple devices. Enjoy convenient charging without fraying and bending.
- Zinc alloy heads w/ anodized stainless steel exoskeleton protect the cable from fraying, bending, & breaking
- Coil steel around the cable provides added flex for durability
- 2.4A rated suitable for fast charging your Apple devices
- 3.3ft long cable allows charging & using your phone from a distance
- Color: charcoal
- Finish: glossy
- Materials: stainless steel cable, zinc alloy tips
- Length: 3.3ft (1m)
- 2.4amp rated
- Flexible & durable
- Lightning cable
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
PLUGiES™ CURVES: Stainless Steel Zinc Alloy Cable (Lightning)