Today’s featured deal is especially useful for the chef in your household who is looking to make the “perfectly” cooked steak! Made from solid steel and silicone, it’s a great addition to your culinary arsenal. With the ability to record very precise temperatures, you will no longer need to play the guessing game when cooking your next meal. The Range Smart Thermometer is now on sale at 14% off! It’s a great deal that will run you only 59.95 – instead of its standard price of $70.
Here’s some info about the Range Smart Thermometer and how you can take advantage of this great deal while it lasts…
The Range Smart Thermometer sports a 3″ sharp tip and is made of durable silicone and steel, making it the perfect tool for your culinary endeavors. Record precise food temperatures, receive notifications on your smartphone when your food is done, or defer to preset temperature settings programmed for specific types of food. Designed for cooking meat every which way, the Range offers a spectrum of endless possibilities for your next adventure in the kitchen!
- Made of food-safe silicone & stainless steel
- Perfect for use while grilling, roasting, baking, broiling, & smoking meat
- Easily connects to your device via its silicone cable
- Prevents you from eating undercooked meat
- Clips onto pots to enable hands-free, no-fuss cooking
- Offers calibrated temperature readings in both Fahrenheit & Celsius
- Comes w/ USDA– & gourmet-recommended presets for meat & candy
- Delivers push notifications to your devices when your food is ready
- Comes w/ graphing mode to map out the data points of your food experiments
Also available with a 6″ tip—perfect for brewing beer, making candy, and cooking extra large pieces of meat! See drop-down above to learn more.
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.