One Free Marware C.E.O. Hybrid Case for the New 2012 iPad To Be Won
Contest Deadline: Monday July 9, 2:00PM US Central
It’s about time for another giveaway contest. I’ve been meaning to run this one for ages, so here we go. The CEO Hybrid is a solid, versatile and great looking case for the new iPad. I did a review of the CEO Hybrid for the new iPad back in April – which you can check out for more details on the case. It retails for $49.99 and the one on offer here is my own lightly used one. Here are some of the case’s notable features:
- Automatic sleep/wake lid
- Stands iPad at 120°, 140° and 165° angles – ideal for typing, viewing and FaceTime
- Interior hand strap for one handed grip
- Elastic strap secures the case open or closed
- Covers 97% of the iPad when closed
- Hard interior plastic spine provides extra protection
- Reinforced snap-in corners for added protection
- Lighter and thinner than most folio covers (3.1mm thin back, 6.5mm thin front)
- Access to all ports, buttons, speaker and cameras
Hit the break to see how easy it is to enter for a chance to win …
How To Win
– Just add a comment to this post and you’re in with a chance to win.
– For an extra entry and a better chance of winning, take a look at the review mentioned above and tell us what you like best about the case.
That’s it. On Monday we’ll draw one lucky winner and get the case shipped off to them soon afterwards.
I really don’t want to limit this to just US winners, so I won’t. I’ll ship the case anywhere that is covered by either of these shipping methods:
US Priority Mail – should ship in approx. 2-3 days
International Priority Air Mail – should ship in approx. 7-12 days, and is not trackable en route
Good luck to all!