Skyfire Web Browser for iPad – the popular Flash-enabling browser app – is on sale, with its price reduced from $4.99 to $2.99.
The sale is to celebrate ‘9 months as a Top App in the App Store’.
Just in case you’re not familiar with Skyfire, here are some of its key features:
Watch Flash Videos
✔ Skyfire allows you to watch Flash videos that otherwise don’t work on iPad.
✔ Enjoy videos from sites like South Park, The Daily Show, Justin TV, and more.
✔ More than 200,000 websites supported and new ones added daily.
✔ You can check support for you favorite site at www.bit.ly/site_check
✔ Just press the "Video" icon on the bottom left of the toolbar on a page that has a flash video.
Here’s an App Store link for Skyfire Web Browser for iPad.
I’m still not missing Flash at all on the iPad, but for those of you who are now is a good time to snap up the Skyfire app.
Skyfire Web Browser for iPad – the Flash-enabling browser app that is one of the most popular and top grossing apps in the App Store – has had another update today, to Version 2.3.0.
Here’s what’s new in this latest version:
iPad 2.3.0 Delivers a better Skyfire User Experience with Site and Feature Specific Tips & Tricks, Updated Skyfire Support System and Localized Version of Skyfire in Seven New Languages.
• Localized Versions of Skyfire: Skyfire UI is now translated and accessible in seven new languages: Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Korean & Spanish
• Video Support Flow: We are continually striving to add more supported video sites & players each day – Our new video support flow makes it easy for users to connect directly with our engineers and support team for optimum customer service and to identify sites that need our immediate attention. We love the feedback and are working hard to make Skyfire for iPhone a 5 Star App (Thanks for rating us and sharing with your friends!)
• Related Sites Feature: Our video support team will continue to address sites that need attention – In the meanwhile, if you encounter a site that does not work via Skyfire, we are now making discovery of Skyfire supported sites accessible with the touch of the ‘Related Sites’ button. Clicking the ‘Related Sites’ button searches the web for comparable video sites and content, and delivers these web links conveniently to users – helping users find more video content via Skyfire.
And here’s an App Store link for Skyfire for iPad; it’s priced at $4.99.
Skyfire—maker of the award-winning rich media browser for mobile devices—announces its first-ever “flash sale”, where it will be reducing the price for both its iPhone and iPad applications by $1.00. Download the reduced price Skyfire app while you can, because this limited time offer lasts a short 48 hours. The Flash Sale begins today at 9:00am (PST) and ends February 18, 2011 at 9:00am (PST).
Ha. A Flash Sale from the Flash-enabling browser – that seems quite fitting. Skyfire has already proved a very popular app on both iPad and iPhone – with the iPad version generating around 200,000 downloads in just its first three days on the App Store.
Today and tomorrow you can grab the app for $3.99 instead of its normal $4.99.
Here’s a Skyfire Web Browser for iPad App Store link.
Skyfire Web Browser for iPad – the popular browser app that allows you to play Flash content – has had a n update this week, to Version 2.1.1. Here’s what’s new in this version:
Many bug fixes, including:
• Faster URL entry with auto-complete
• Fixed empty history problem
• Private Browsing mode more robust
• Performance improvements
Oh, and a new icon I believe.
You can find this latest version of Skyfire in the App Store now, priced at $4.99.
Skyfire Web Browser for iPad is available in the App Store now.
Skyfire is the browser that enables Flash video on the iPad and iPhone, by doing the conversion to iOS-friendly format on their servers. Here’s more information on the app, straight from its App Store page:
WHAT IS SKYFIRE?
Finally on the iPad! Skyfire is the browser that not only allows you to view Flash Videos on iOS, but provides as well the best integration of social features for a quicker, more informative and most of all fun internet experience.